"And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive."
"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become, each day." ~ Richard G. Scott
Friday, July 4, 2008
The more resistant I am, the more likely I'll give in.....sometimes...
So, I've been fighting adding a blog, wanting to remain one of the few that doesn't in this family...but I couldn't help myself. I was curious to how it all worked and next thing I know...I have a blog. (Amy - you win) I don't have a digital camera, so I'm most likely going to add stuff from the past. I've been going through pictures and journals recently...and for a person that loves to talk and tell stories, this seems to be a good place to do it. (Although, I already know that Amy and Amy are the only ones, beside myself, that actually pay attention to the blogs.) So, don't gloat to much, Amy, but here I am...on the blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What are you talking about, your mother pays attention to all the blogs. Thank you. I wish everyone would contribute to the family blog just to keep us up dated on everyone.
YEAH!! I knew it was just a matter of time. Welcome to "bloggerville!"
good job Emily. We succumbed too!
Hey mom - we need another invite to the family blog. WE didn't have an e-mail account at first so it wouldn't let us in. Now it has expired......
Post a Comment