Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Mission President

My former mission president and his wife are now serving a mission in China, teaching english at a woman's university in Bejing. This summer they volunteered at the Olympics. The Church News did a piece on them a couple of weeks ago. Here is the article. (Just click on the article and it should appear at a more readable size. :) ) Enjoy, and let me know what you think! I couldn't be more pleased!

4 comments:

betsey said...

Cool! I am going to post this on my blog too! Awesome!

Amy Marble said...

What a great article. They seem like such neat people. Did you know they were there, or did you just stumble on this article. What a fun find for you you either way...

lemonkiwi94 said...

Wow, the amazing life of the LDS elderly! Katy's Mom

Em said...

Thanks for posting this Em. I love the article. I sent my parents your blog address so they can read the article too. I hope that's okay! I love the Brightons. and I'll see you Friday!