Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Costume

I'm not very creative when it comes to costumes, so I decided to dress up as myself,


an accountant. (pretty scary, I know)

This picture is curtesy of my camera phone, so it is a bit distorted (my head really isn't THAT much bigger in proportion to my shoulders.) I had to angle the phone in a way so that it wasn't too dark.I even have a pocket protector....it wouldn't be complete without one...I got some good reactions from my boss and fellow accountants.

7 comments:

Amy Marble said...

I LOVE the costume!! Way to get into the Halloween Spirit! I told Jackson I'm just a Mom today - he didn't really think that was too great!!

Amy said...

That is an awesome picture of you. I can't wait to see you in person. So what was the reactions from your co-workers?

betsey said...

Go Emily! What a great costume! Very interesting and creative!

Natalie said...

Marb, you crack me up! HA HA!

Katy said...

hahahahaha! I love it! It reminds of the time in the ward talent show that you did your accountant bit about tax benefits of getting married...there's still time! hahah!

Kristi said...

too funny! I love it!

Aleena said...

You look AWESOME! You are soooo funny.