Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Time!

I just love this time of year! I have decorated (simply) my apartment and just love my tree! There will be a lot of things going on this month that I am so excited for! The first, besides decorating my apartment, is tonight. I will be going with my brother's family to ride the Polar Express! (really, it is the Heber Creeper, but it should still be fun) It will be fun to go with the two little boys. I'll have to steal some pictures from Amy to post on here.

Here is a picture from 5 years ago. It was taken on Christmas Day. This is my Grandpa Marble and it was his last Christmas, he died less than a year later. Christmastime always included him as his birthday is December 8th. I miss him.
I'll try to keep you updated on the rest of my fun activities this month. Until next time, Em.

7 comments:

R and C said...

I don't remember signing a release so you could use me in your title picture?!?!?

Kristi said...

I love Christmas time too! Funny thing, my nephew's birthday is Dec. 8th. Have fun on the Polar Express, I've always wanted to go.

Amy Marble said...

Fun picture of you and Grandpa Marble. (I think I took it, so I can say it's cute!) Wasn't this the Christmas when everyone else was in Texas and it was just dinner with us and Haws, you and your Grandparents - right?

kallen said...

Karolee here, your nativity picture is cute. Is that the Grandpa that we visited when we lived together? If it's the same one, I remember him being so funny.

Natalie said...

I hope you have fun on the Polar Express. Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Your apartment looks wonderful. I love how you decorated it. Thanks for having us over this weekend it was so much fun. I love your picture of Grandpa

Em said...

Luv, I love the nativity pic at the top. My grandpa died right around the same time as yours so I think about him a lot this time of year too.