Thursday, July 2, 2009

Are you smarter than a 4th grader?

Every morning I listen to KBull 93 while I am getting ready for the day. Well, for the past few days they have been playing the "Are you smarter than my 4th grader?" where one of the Dj's has his daughter ask a question and people call in to see if they can answer it. The question was, "What do former Pres. Bush (the son), Robert De Niro, and Uncle Kevin have in common? (Kevin being the girl's uncle, the dj's bro-in-law).

So this has been the question that has been on the past few mornings because no one was getting it. Well this morning as I was driving to work, they played it again and so I called in and got it right! WAHOO! I won tickets to the Days of '47 rodeo.... pretty cool for someone that doesn't typically win things like this.

What do you think they all have in common?

5 comments:

Amy Marble said...

That is cool!! Way to go - I wish I would've been listening. I have no clue what they have in common - did they give hints? I need one...

Marble Madness said...

The point is to guess.....so guess.. :)

Amy said...

Twins!!!! so if it's right does that mean I'm your date? ;)

R and C said...

I think someone cheated...*cough cough* AMY A. :P

kallen said...

That's awesome! I'm glad you're smarter than 4th grader. Do your tickets include a bull ride? Let me know. I'll have to come watch.