The morning of August 1st, I was waking up next to a super cute boy...... :) (scandalous!) haha, a cute 5-year old boy!... (shame on you all!)
After everyone got up and ready, we headed over to Jax's last T-ball game. It was alot of fun to see the little guy in action.... cracked me up! Here are a few clips of the event.
2nd Time coming into Home Plate.....Actually touching home plate is optional, right? What? You say you have to?
3rd time's the charm! I especially love the face off at 2nd, sitting on 3rd, chucking grass at the opposing team player, and the grand finale: jumping on home plate! Good job, buddy!


The AWESOME campfire I started... "LOOK WHAT I HAVE CREATED!!!! I.... have made fire!!!!!!" (name that movie) 

After the party, we met up with Zach's parents and did a little switcharoo. I took Sarah & Anna for a little "PPP" - Pretty Princess Party. Another sleepover that we have been talking about doing for awhile. Rachel and Amy joined us and we had ourselves a fun time!
Saturday morning, it was once again my turn to host the monthly family get together and I had decided to have another "PPP" - Pizza Pool Party. Unfortunately the pool ended up being closed and we weren't able to do the pool part, but the pizza turned out really well! It was quite fun.
To end off our fun-filled week and a half, I went with a friend to Kearn's "Fire Water & Ice Festival" and got to see a really cool fire show and fireworks. Here are some pics and video clip of the fire show.





Whew! that was some hard playing! But was SO MUCH FUN!! :) I'd have to say that, while I wasn't looking forward to this summer because of my exams, it has been pretty awesome! In fact, I would dare say it's been one of my favorite summers. Here's to the Lord's tender mercies and providing what we need, when we need it!
5 comments:
My goodness. What fun you have! Are you sure you didn't miss any other exciting events. You are ONE busy girl...all I have done this summer is get sick and move. A tab bit jealous here...=)
Wow, Marble! I'll say you have packed in the fun! Good for you!
Wow - you did pack in the events!! Looks like some fun - I'm glad you were able to take a break from studying.
cool. I want an aunt like you. way to put those girls camp skills to use:)
CASTAWAY!!!! (did I get it?! did I? did I??)
Post a Comment