"And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive."
"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become, each day." ~ Richard G. Scott
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
A picture is worth a thousand words....how about these?
6 comments:
The pictures are great...but HOW did it happen?
Yeah, how about just a couple words as to where all these pictures came from?
Oh holy snot!!
I say you were rescuing several small children from a burning building and a burning wall fell on top of you!
Whatever happened - OUCH!!! Can I do anything for you? Let me know! I can bring you dinner! Or go grocery shopping for you!
I'm a little jealous that at least you have something to show... ;)
Did you trip stepping off of a curb?
ouch!!!! I hope you heal quickly!!
Post a Comment