Sunday, April 10, 2011

A sneak preview

My nephew Joseph returned from his mission last week! Two years ago, before entering the MTC, I had a picture taken with him. So I thought that I should have another one to show how we have both changed over the past 2 years. What do you think?


8 comments:

Katy said...

Wow! Emily you look awesome!! What a babe! :) I'm really loving your long hair too. So pretty!

You are inspiring me to get my act together and work off the rest of my baby weight!

Go you!!

Jen Nelson said...

Oh my gosh!!!
You look awesome!! congrats hon!!

and he looks so much more confident and grown up! What a handsome guy :)

I think you both look great! Your hair is so pretty!!

betsey said...

Way to go, Emily! You look like you, just perfect and beautiful! I am so impressed with all your hard work and dedication! Keep it up, you are inspiring us all!

P.S., can't wait to see your nephew here in Hong Kong, still July...right?!?!?

Marble Madness said...

Thanks everyone!

I think my nephew looks more tan... serving in the California Anaheim mission would do that though....

Betsey, pretty sure it's still July. He enters the MTC May 11th and will probably be there for 12 weeks.

Carly said...

Oh me, oh my! You look fantastic!! And--believe it or not--I think you look younger, not older!

(ps. Is it ok I still read your blog from time to time?? I often think fondly of girls night movies in your basement, poetry readings (was it your or amy or both who loves Emily Dickinson?), and all-in-all happiness when I think of you or Amy :))

ChrissyLee said...

wow em! you look amazing. good for you.

kallen said...

So proud of you! Lookin' cute. Your hair is so pretty too.

Cindy Anderson said...

You are beautiful, and you always have been!