"And now I would that ye should be humble, and be submissive and gentle; easy to be entreated; full of patience and long-suffering; being temperate in all things; being diligent in keeping the commandments of God at all times; asking for whatsoever things ye stand in need, both spiritual and temporal always returning thanks unto God for whatsoever things ye do receive."
"We become what we want to be by consistently being what we want to become, each day." ~ Richard G. Scott
Monday, February 27, 2012
Tis a Gift to be Simple...
Just when I thought I couldn't love these guys any more than I already do, they go and do such a fun mashup!
Love me some Jon & Steve!
(Here is the link, in case the video doesn't work)
Awesome! I've never heard of them(the 2 together). Jason and I had fun looking at a bunch of their videos after we saw this. crazy talented! I'm so glad you are getting more answers and more peace.I hope you may find the healing you need. You've been in our prayers.My sister told me about that book a while ago. It sounds really good. Love you. Karolee
2 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Do they have a CD or something with more??
Awesome! I've never heard of them(the 2 together). Jason and I had fun looking at a bunch of their videos after we saw this. crazy talented! I'm so glad you are getting more answers and more peace.I hope you may find the healing you need. You've been in our prayers.My sister told me about that book a while ago. It sounds really good. Love you. Karolee
Post a Comment