Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The rest of the story

A few months ago, I started writing about my mom's last few months. I didn't get too far and I haven't been able to sit down long enough to continue with the story. It was been mulling over in my head since then and I still want to finish it. I wasn't great about writing in my journal during that time; it was a pretty hectic and intense period, so I'm not apologizing. Happily, Heavenly Father has blessed me with a pretty good memory for these kinds of things. However, I know I can't wait too much longer and risk forgetting things that are really important.

Anyway, just wanted to update whatever readers I have (wink wink) and let them know that I intend on finishing this story... as there were some pretty amazing things that happened.

Until then... Slán go fóill

2 comments:

Amy Marble said...

I, for one can't wait to finish reading what you have to write! :) Glad that you're blogging more in "all" of your spare time!

Cindy Thomas Munksgard said...

Can't wait to read the next installment.