Sunday, August 10, 2008

This was taken almost 4 months ago, at the end of April.
I have been looking through a bunch of photos today, gathering pictures of me with my nieces and nephews. I don't have that many, but luckily Amy is SO great about taking pictures, I have a few with Jackson. (do you like how I am trying to duck out of the picture...there is no escape!) I especially like this one because of how both Jackson and I are laughing at someone...I don't remember who or why, but I like the picture a lot! (I guess this means I should stop complaining every time Amy brings out the camera. ONCE in awhile I like the ones she takes of me.....but not very often..... :) love ya Ames!)

I sure love getting pictures of my most favorite 11 boys and 11 girls! (hint, hint)

2 comments:

Katy said...

I love this picture of you! Very nice candid--and your nephew is pretty cute too!

Amy Marble said...

Pretty cute picture if I do say so myself!! I'm glad your coming around to the idea of having the camera around all the time!!