Monday, August 4, 2008

Victory Dance


While a bit early to know for sure (grades haven't come in yet) this is a clip of my victory dance at being done with school! (Hint: click the picture)

3 comments:

Amy Marble said...

That's awesome! I think you could do a victory dance - it might feel good to celebrate! Way to go!! I'm sure you got great grades.

ChrissyLee said...

yay for school being over!!!! :) thanks for putting me on your blog list! i feel cool now!! :) when are you coming down to st. george?! we need to hang out! we have an extra bed!!! ;)

Kristi said...

Congrats!! I will miss going to school though, I don't know about you. I will miss also you and all the great people we had in our program. Best of luck with the future. You are going to be working still for ... Larsen?? Is that right?