Friday, March 27, 2009

I LOVE Spring!

I love spring for many reasons:

1. My birthday is in the spring! (Spring birthdays are the best! I feel for those that aren't so blessed)
2. Cold, dark, winter is finally over. (can you guess which is my least favorite season?)
3. Spring symbolizes rebirth; a newness of life.
4. It rains alot in the spring, I LOVE the rain!
5. Everything is so crisp and bright!

So I've redesigned my blog to, hopefully, show that "springness" that I love so much. The picture is of some place in Ireland that I googled and loved how well it went with the spring theme.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the design of your blog. It's so bright and cheerful. Happy Spring, love!

Kristi said...

Yay for Spring! Spring also means that tax season is almost done, don't you love that too?

Happy coming up Birthday!