So, for the past couple of months I have not been able to see the backgrounds on my own blog, as well as some others. This is due to the fact that I only have access to the internet from work and the junk filter we have doesn't let the backgrounds through. So I missed seeing my St. Patrick's Day background, which is tragic in its self. But I found today this blog designer that has backgrounds that make it through the filter! I was so excited!
So, even though I JUST changed my background and such, I love being able to see stuff other than the text. Isn't it cute?
4 comments:
very cute!
Good job. It's pretty. I like it. So as you know I'm 98%computer illiterate so I had to go with the basic blog templet. Maybe if one day I become cool, I'll change mine too.
When I read "I Can See" I thought maybe you just got some new glasses! That's exciting you can see the backgrounds now - I'm totally going to feel the pressure now to keep mine from being too "boring!"
Soooo cute! I love it!
Post a Comment