Wednesday, April 29, 2009

And now you know.....

the rest of the story....

Okay, so there was more to the texas trip than the wedding and I haven't posted it because I haven't managed to get pictures from my sister. Well she just posted about the "adventure" part of the "Texas Adventure Trip" on her blog. I'm so lazy that I am going to let you all read her version of the trip and call it good. So, without further adieu, the rest of the story. :)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Umm... Tornado?! Scary, I'm glad you made it back alive. Other than that, looks like a fun trip!

Em said...

your blog looks so beautiful! I love the colors, top picture, and irish easter picture. and I'm really glad you survived the tornado so we can still be friends :)

ChrissyLee said...

apparently i only have a home number for you because i tried to text a happy birthday to you...on your birthday and it said that it was a land line. do you have a cell phone?! if so, you should email it to me. thanks!!! hope you had a great birthday! :)

tamandchris@gmail

Em said...

Nice to meet the newlyweds. Thanks for stopping by! Call when you get a chance. I need an update on how the other party was. I'm sure mine was cooler :)