While Ammon wasn't there, he had a special friend visiting and getting to know his family. Later when he met up with us, I realized that we were in the middle of a very special event.
Despite her attempts to flee, she did say, "Yes"! Emily, welcome to the crazy family where you will NEVER lose your marbles, no matter how crazy we all are. (I must say, I like her name!) :)
2 comments:
OOhh...I love temple square. It's my favorite. Everytime I see it I wish I could go right then. So good to see all the things you're doing with your family. I have no doubt you are the coolest, most fun aunt ever! I love the kids in the costumes. So what did you end up being for Halloween anyway? By the way where in the world do you live right now? You are all done with school..right? Tell Rachel Congrats on the beautiful baby. Crazy she has a baby. weird. love ya
i agree with karolee...funnest aunt ever!
let's hang out!
Post a Comment