A favorite among nieces and nephews.
A favorite among sisters
We've seen the "world" together (well as much as we've seen)
And even when we aren't travelling together, we're still thought of and missed.
Here's a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister and one of my bestest friends, Amy!
Thanks for being there for me. Thanks for knowing how to make me laugh. Thanks being a great sister and a wonderful friend! :)
I love you!!!!


4 comments:
FUN pictures!! Amy is great - what a nice post dedicated to her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!! I hope your day is merry and bright :)
Awww thanks guys! Emily where did you get those pictures! ;) You know what makes this birthday extra special... Mom was 32 when she gave birth to me. Isn't that cool. Also I just learned how lucky I wasn't born a goat cause a goat dairy farmer delivered me. Then again, maybe I should call Grandma and thank her for making sure I wasn't born a goat. Thanks for the best wishes everyone. Love ya Em
cute post. happy b-day!
Post a Comment