Friday, February 26, 2010

Music

If anyone really knows me well, you should know that I don't know much about music artists and titles and such. I listen to the radio and enjoy doing so, but I don't have a mind for the names of the groups or songs. I have a few friends that know this and have helped me out some. It's a work in progress. So I thought I'd ask for your help. What is some good music I should be listening to?

Today, I'm featuring Chicago & Billy Joel (thanks Emily) on my blog, but I hope to add to it. So let's help a friend out and drop some names. :)

5 comments:

Emily said...

Billy Joel!!!!

Tiffany Hortin said...

i think you would like Jason Mraz.

ChrissyLee said...

you probs wouldn't like anything i listen to. but i'll drop a few names just to be cool. :)

WEEZER!!!!! (all time fav)

keane

snow patrol

coldplay

ingrid michaelson

mika (just a few songs)

lenka ("the show" is my fav right now)

jimmy eat world (will always be one of my fav's)

red hot chili peppers

muse

i also like jason mraz (just a few songs though)

plain white t's

michelle branch (had the cd when we were roommates- you might recognize her music)

anyways, hopefully that helped...a little...have you ever tried pandora.com?! pretty dang awesome. you just put in an artist or song that you like, then they make you a mix of songs that are like it. it's rad. that's where i've found most of my new fav's. PLUS, it's free. can't beat that.

take care. good night, love ya, see ya tomorrow. :)

J.A. said...

Jack Johnson, Michael Buble, Mormon Tabernacle Choir:)

Amy said...

Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Tchaikovsky :p