Friday, August 13, 2010

A new niece!

Phoenix Elizabeth Marble
8/11/10
Isn't she adorable?

With her big brother, Griffin... SO CUTE!!
Can I get an "aawww"?

My big, "little" brother and his kids.

Woohoo! Another kid to spoil! :)
This makes #28 on my nieces and nephews combined. #30 if we count the two "in-law" niece and nephew. Did I mention I was a great aunt? Well, besides being cool and all that, both married niece and nephew are expecting and the next generation has begun. WOOHOO!! :)

PS: Girls are ahead 15 to 13. GIRLS RULE.


Well, that's enough immaturity for one day. Over and out.


PPS: Read Mormon 9:27.... its a gem!

2 comments:

kallen said...

That's awesome! Yea, for Sara and Jeffrey. Tell them congratulations. She is super cute and their boy is really cute too. That's amazing your mom is going to be a great grandma. crazy. You sound like you are staying busy and enjoying life. I'm so glad and so happy your foot is getting better and you can drive now.

Amy said...

I completely agree that we've got some cute kids in the family.