As I said in my last post, I've been looking through pictures lately. Actually since school is done, I have renewed my scrap booking hobby. I have quite a bit to catch up on. (I haven't done much scrap booking in the past 8 years!) So, as I was looking through pictures, I decided to share a few on here from time to time.
This is a picture of my "birth"day. This was taken just hours after my birth, when my siblings met me for the first time.
I was born on the 26th of April, 1980, around 1am, at home. I was a pretty big baby, as I was overdue. Doesn't my mom look great for having just delivered a baby? I think she does. I am the 7th of nine living children. My brothers and sisters in the picture are: behind my mom from left to right, Sonja, Joseph, David, and Jonathan, in the bottom left corner is Amy, and on the right is Freeman. What a crew! Look! I even had a birthday cake! How cool!
6 comments:
Wow! Not everyone is lucky enough to have such an awesome welcome crew at their birth! Lucky you!
What a fun picture! Some day I'm going to put together the pictures that your Mom gave me of Freeman... It's fun to see old pictures! That's fun that you're scrapbooking again - maybe we'll have to have a scrapbook night soon - I'd love to see what you've done.
You and Amy are so adorable!
I love this! Mommy and baby Emily surrounded by excited siblings. It is so sweet!
Yeah! I love that you have a blog~ I love keeping in touch with people this way!
You look so cute and look at all that hair, holy cow! Big props to your mom for looking so great after having her 7th kid and at home, how brave.
What a cute little Marble you were!! Thanks for telling me about your blog. It's about time you called me one of your friends again!!! Love you Marb!
Post a Comment