Monday, April 20, 2009

Krystal's Wedding Day

On Thursday, April 16, 2009, my oldest niece, Krystal, married Tyler Sudweeks in the Lubbock Texas temple. It was a beautiful morning for a wedding.
Tyler & Krystal

Walking out of the temple

Better view of the dress (sorry that you have to hear my voice)

The happy couple

Another happy couple, David & Kristen (sorry Kristen! Darn wind!)

Tough, macho brothers, David and Jeffrey (oldest and youngest brothers, respectively)

Mom & David
There are more pictures, even a few with me in them, but they aren't on my camera, so in due time, I'll post them. There were a few other adventures on that trip that I will blog about when I get the other photos....so stay tuned for the extra "twists" to, what I am now calling, the "Texas Adventure Trip"

5 comments:

Amy Marble said...

Great pictures of everyone. Can't wait to hear more of the adventures...
Krystals dress sure is pretty too. It's fun to see pictures.

Sonja said...

No fair! I can't get my pictures to download! Thank you for putting them up on your blog and facebook, when I get to Utah, maybe you can help me get my camera to download! I love you, thank you for being there on Krystal and Tyler's special day.

ChrissyLee said...

looks like a beautiful wedding. good job going to Texas!!! :) i wish i could go...anywhere... ;) come to st. george so we can hang out!

kallen said...

How fun. My parents now live in Clovis NM, so Lubbock is their temple. Crazy, you have a niece old enough to get married! Jeffery looks older now. I like her dress. So did give them Taco Bell for their wedding too? :) hee, hee. You and Tiff are funny. And you better believe I used that all too!mmm

kallen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY! So I realize the 26th was yesterday, but I hope you had the happiest birthday yet. You really are one of my most favorite girls in the whole world. Love ya tons. Karolee:)