Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas pictures and vid's

So remember how I was praising my sister Amy on the amazing gift she gave me. Well, she gave me another gift. She couldn't help snickering to herself as I was opening it, so I knew it was one of those silly gifts. This is
what I got:


I failed to mention in the last post that another element of Christmas is putting puzzles together. They have to be 1,000 piece puzzles too. None of this pansy 750 or 500 piece puzzles.... BORING! So, Amy thought she was SO funny giving me the "World's Smallest 1,000 piece puzzle" What a brat! :)

Yet, I still managed to complete it in the same amount of time I do a normal sized one, so it really wasn't anymore difficult. In fact, I dare say I preferred it! It was small enough to fit on a tray and thus I was able to work on it anywhere I wanted. So, if everyone was in one room talking and I wanted to be social, I could and still work on the puzzle. If we moved downstairs to watch a movie, I could do that as well. So there! HA! And you thought you could outsmart me, Amy! I laugh at your challenge. Ha ha ha! :)

Here is a picture showing how small the pieces were... Yes, that is a dime.


And here is the completed project (took me less than 10 hours, and I wasn't working on it constantly)



As I mentioned, my cute nephew was here for Christmas. Here is a picture of him.




Finally, a picture of me and Betsey. Betsey and I were mission companions, roommates and currently, good friends. :) I don't see her often so, it was a treat to be able to visit with her.


So that's it.

3 comments:

Amy Marble said...

That puzzle is TINY - I think I would be cross-eyed by the time I was done! :)

Julie said...

How fun!! That is a very cool puzzle!

J.A. said...

AHHH! Puzzles! That takes me back. You are a crazy woman:) That looks like complete torture to me, but I'm glad you like doing them. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Karolee