Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Morning!

And in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening and good night!

:)

Yes, it is the afternoon when I am posting this. Let's not get technical here.

I may not be the best blogger to begin with, but I'm letting you all know that I pretty much won't be doing much for the next 2 1/2 months on the blog. So for you avid readers, you don't need to check my blog very often between now and April 15th.

I'm just sayin'. Blogging isn't necessarily on my priority list. :)

So, that's all.

Thanks.

Em

6 comments:

Tianna said...

Y'know, after your last post, my first thought was, "She's engaged!" And, of course, your wedding date was April 15th. But then I thought, "Duh. April 15th? She's an accountant, remember?"

And then I felt stupid.

Marble Madness said...

Haha! No, no. Let's not start any rumors. April 15th - Tax deadline. :)

J.A. said...

Your getting married the same day taxes are due?! That was fast:) just kidding. I had the same thought as Tianna, except Jason told me, "NO Karolee. That's the day taxes are due." Funny. have fun with your calculator.

Julie said...

So, you're saying that you're choosing that one boy over blogging to fill your spare social time?

Marble Madness said...

What "spare social time" is that? Even "that one boy" knows that there isn't going to be much spare time in the next 2 1/2 months.... what a bunch of girls!!! :)

Amy said...

Taxes!!! You know you use that excuse every year. Can't you come up with something more original. :)