DEGREES AWARDED - BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY

DATE RECEIVED : Aug 2008
SCHOOL : Accountancy
MAJOR : Accounting
EMPHASIS : Tax
DEGREE : MACC
DATE RECEIVED : Aug 2008
SCHOOL : Accountancy
MAJOR : Tax
I have a Master's degree! (Poor bachelor's gets less limelight, but I also received that as well!) As soon as the actual certificates come, I'll take a picture and post them. Happy Labor Day!
7 comments:
YEAH, all that hard work paid off! I'm excited for you! Now you can just celebrate all weekend long!
I remember when my masters degree posted as well. It felt SO GOOD! I don't know, but there was something about seeing it there that made it real for me. Even more than when I walked at graduation (although that was pretty great too!) Congrats to Emily!!!!
Hip hip hooray! Good job! Congrats!!!! Yea!!!
Congrat's!! I am SO proud of you!
Yea!!! Can you believe that we did it!!! It still seems werid to me to have these degrees. But I am so glad. When are you going to take the CPA? Big Stuff!
You go girl! Congrats!!
woot! woot! Congratulations!
Post a Comment