Monday, December 21, 2009

The past 10 days

December can always be a little busy. Here are a few things I've done so far:

Went to St. George to see my Grandma on her 89th Birthday.


Catching up with Chrissy & Melissa (former roommates and current friends)


Lights on my parent's house that I put up.


Trip to Idaho for Meisje's Baptism (my niece)
Driving into Park City


Temperature in Wyoming - Burr!


Frosted Trees in Wyoming


Cute Meisje! (Pronounced my-sha)


Cute Chloe


Family Christmas Party
Unfortunatley half of those who were planning on being there, weren't there. But we still had fun. I didn't get any pictures of the Nativity we acted out, because I was director/narrator of said nativity. But we had some good looking shepards and a giraffe, I mean cow. :)

Santa came and visited
Mom always has to have a picture sitting on his lap. And Dad just sits there. (shaking head).... :)


Jax a little excited to see Santa until....


...he's asked if he has been good....


Renewed commitment to be good.


Carson, wasn't as excited to see "Ho Ho" (this is what Carson calls Santa)


 "Eat me" - translation: "Please don't eat me"


Carson's reply to what he wants for Christmas, "Horse"


Santa's little Candy Cane - Chloe's first Christmas.



"I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"
Chloe's look says it all


Family Photo - SSHHhh don't tell.


Ornament exchange - Jax seemed a little excited about this. This is him opening the Humpty Dumpty ornament.

 
So that's some of what I've been doing in December....stay tuned for more fun.....

4 comments:

Amy said...

Great pictures. I was wondering when they would be fun. Funny commentary.

ChrissyLee said...

yay! i made your blog! it was really fun to see you. let's make sure we do it again soon...not in another 3 years. :) looks like you guys had a fun Christmas party! and wow, you've been busy.

Have a merry Christmas!

Julie said...

What a bundle of fun! I hope you have a great Christmas!!

J.A. said...

How fun!!Man, that's a bummer I missed out on the roomate reunion:) Hope you guys had fun. Where in the world is Melissa right now anyway?love ya Karolee