Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 27

#4 I LOVE renting cars. Seriously. I enjoy being able to drive a different car every now and again, and a newer one at that. It's like test driving a car, only you get it longer and you don't have to deal with salesmen. Love it! That being said, I don't do it often enough. Mostly for road trips in which I didn't have a good enough vehicle to get  me where I was going.
There were a few occasions where I rented a car just for fun. For my younger sister's wedding, 4 years ago in July, I rented a red Ford Mustang convertible. THAT was fun! (the above picture isn't mine) The car I owned at the time didn't have air conditioning and knowing that I was going to be doing alot of driving that day, I needed something that had A/C. I just decided that spending a little more for the day was worth it.

I think that renting cars will definitely be in my future, especially fancy cars. I quite enjoy a good ride, but think it silly to buy something other than just a sensible vehicle

Oh, and I LOVE red cars. Wouldn't mind driving one of these ^ for a day.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I think the mini would be a cool drive too.

J.A. said...

I take it you gave up on thee 30 day thing...what happened? I was liking it:) Maybe for every day you've missed you'll be that many years younger when your birthday hits.