Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 28

#3
Roommates I've had: (and how long we were roommates)
   53 Total* that I can remember / 49 that I can remember their names
Stats:
  32 are married (M)
    1 is engaged (E)
  11 are single (blank)
    9 unsure (unsure)

Before Mission: (and how long we were roommates)
  1. Sarah Tricarico (E) (9 months)
  2. Allie Stevens (M) (5 weeks)
  3. Joylyn Christiansen (unsure) (5 weeks)
  4. Sarah (Barnes or something like it) (unsure) (5 weeks)
  5. Shawna Nielson (unsure) (5 weeks)
  6. Celeste Adams (unsure) (5 weeks)
  7. Debbie Madsen (M) (5 weeks)
  8. Heather Smith (M) (5 weeks)
  9. Brittney Ambrose (5 weeks)
  10. Chelsea Jenkins (unsure) (5 weeks)
  11. Brooke Roberts (M) (8 months)
  12. Rhonda Roberts (M) (8 months)
  13. Andrea White (M) (8 months)
  14. Natalie Vance (M) (8 months)
  15. Aleena Steed (M) (8 months)
 Mission (companions were roommates too):
  1.  Martina Ryan (MTC Comp) (M) (3 weeks) 
  2. Anne Rosa Murray (MTC roommate) (3 weeks)
  3. Another sister whose name escapes me. (M) (3 weeks)
  4. Constanza Perez (M) (12 weeks)
  5. Chani Hurley (M) (6 weeks)
  6. Betsey Gimbel (1st time) (M) (6 weeks)
  7. Cindy Sorenson (6 weeks)
  8. Fezi Vis (M) (12 weeks)
  9. Sarah Adam (M) (6 weeks)
  10. Karen McConnell (M) (6 weeks)
  11. Sarah Vause (M) (6 weeks)
  12. Emily Cram (1st time) (M) (12 weeks)
  13. Petra Klaumuenzner (M) (12 weeks)
 After Mission
  1. Melissa Sevy (1 year and 2 months)
  2. Chrissy Campbell (M) (6 months)
  3. Karolee Dick (M) (10 months)
  4. Tiffany Grigg (M) (8 months)
  5. Jill (unsure) (3 months)
  6. Janelle Wilcox (10 months)
  7. Emily Cram (2nd time) (M) (4 months)
  8. Becca Kelly (M) (5-6 months)
  9. Melanie Gunnell (10 months)
  10. Robyn Stocks (10 months)
  11. Michelle Douglass (M) (4 months)
  12. Rachael Baird (unsure) (4 months)
  13. Rosanne Wilcox (M) (10 months)
  14. A friend of Emily Cram's (unsure) (4 months)
  15. Kember Madsen (1 month)
  16. Adeline Dampt (she only stayed the "weekends." aka: Thur-Tue) (M) (4-5 months)
  17. Lorrin McGinnis (M) (5 months)
  18. Betsey Gimbel (2nd time) (M) (3 months)
  19. Justine Reese (M) (4 months?)
  20. Shauna Seely (M) (2 months)
  21. Stacy Acor (2 months)
  22. Rebekah "Reba" Carroll (M) (2 months)
  23. Leilani Palmer (4 months)
  24. Becky McEvoy (2 1/2 - 3 months)
  25. Donna Brown (M) (8 months)
  26. Not sure of her name, but she got married (M) (4-5 months)
  27. I rarely saw her, but I knew she lived with us. (unsure) (2-3 months)
 There may be a few more, but I can't remember their names or their faces..... so much for being a good roommate. :(

That's alot of girl talk! I've been very blessed with good people in my life. I think I got along with all of them pretty well. While there were the ones that I didn't do alot with, I don't think I EVER had a roommate/ companion that was overly dramatic or troublesome. ... but then again, maybe I was the troublesome roommate. (dun, dun, dun)

While not under the definition that was used for the above list, an honorable mention goes out to my 3 most favoritest roommates ever, my sisters: Sonja ( i was a young'un when we shared and was literally the bain of her high school existence, but that was before the age of accountability, so I'm good) Amy, (roommate I've lived with the most), and Rachel, (the cutest baby sister ever!) :)

"They" say roommates/companions prepare one for marriage..... what would be your analysis of the many roommates I've had?

*Note: 2 companions later became roommates, so I only counted them once in the total figure.

1 comment:

kallen said...

You know there is one thing that you did as my room mate that prepared me for Jason- that is setting the alarm clock way early and then hitting the snooze button a million times before you finally turn the stupid thing off and wake up! AHH! Drives me crazy...so funny:) I'm so glad for the time we got to be room mates. It is awesome to me how the Lord has such a hand in our lives and truly does direct peoples paths. It is amazing to me to look back and see that I needed certain people in my life at certain times. You were defitely one of those people who prepared me to serve a mission. I just love ya.