Got back from working out one Saturday morning and saw this outside an apartment in my complex:

He sat there for a few seconds just watching me, but when I got too close, he took off quick as a whip!
February Family Gathering: Rachel's house for breakfast, planning, and some valentine making.
Finally, as an official 2 month post from when I discovered the little guy.... check this out:
That's right my friends, the "baby" cactus is now a foot tall! I decided to look online to figure out what kind of cactus it is and found something that resembles it the most, Echinopsis pachanoi . Based on what I found, I can remove this piece, allow time for the bottom to "scab" over and then stick it in some dirt, allow the roots to grow, and begin the cycle all over again. :)
That's all.....just thought I'd let you all know I'm surviving tax season. Happy St. Patty's day on Wed! :)



2 comments:
I think "baby" has hit a teenage growth spurt. Great pictures.
Fun pictures from Valentines - I may have to steal a few. Glad you're surviving tax season - see ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment